Friday, July 15, 2011

When he grow up

We had a little talk on the bed and i said "my back is hurt from carrying you today, would you mind to massage my back?" he gave me little massage on my shoulder. I pointed my lower back that really sore, evan's little fingers moved to the pointed spot. He said, "go doctor, mommy, show doctor it hurts!"
I said, "its late, doctor's closed, but i feel better now from the massage, thank you, evan"
He was then looked happy and said "me doctor!" - which probably meaning i am doctor, can make mommy get better! 
He then massage my arm and said, "u happy now?" and i said, "yes, thank you!" 
He bounced smiling happily and said, "show daddy me doctor!" - which mean tell daddy i am a doctor! 
I asked if he wants to be a doctor when he grow up, and he nodded. 
Then he kept saying, "me doctor, mom" until he fell asleep.... 

A doctor? I wish your wishes come true, my boy! 

No comments: