Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Work Continues

Today I've told that my work contract will be extended for another 3 months. I was thankful (to God), but not sure if I should feel sad or happy. I think my supervisor did not expect my 'blank' reaction. So then she said, "that's only if you are happy to continue working with us". :D

The job was quite simple, but also very important in our department. However, in some ways it's different than my last job in Jakarta, which (sometimes) frustrate me. The
first week didn't go well. But, it's slightly getting better. I've got to know people and the job better. Found myself comfortable enough being there, and make friends. New girl started last week and I think we get along well. New people are coming soon, whom I guessed would be young people and must be younger than me, which is good! At this stage I have to revise my statement that said there are more than 10 'mimi hitam' in that place. It's actually only 1. I learned that she would never be nice to me, or to anyone. She is just like that. I simply just pay no attention to her and stay away, except if I really really have to talk about work stuff. It was all about adapting to new office and its environment, work, and people.

Think the job wasn't too bad after all. I may keep it for the time being. ;p

2 comments:

constant change said...

what is it that you actually do in the hosp Nen?

Nencee said...

usual admin stuff in Radiology Dept, Na. ;p