Sunday, May 16, 2010

Misery

Bad back pain, bad waist pain, bad headache, nausea, bloated tummy, sore tummy, lack of energy, over exhausted, swing mood. Unfortunately I have to face this every 2 weeks, about a week before the 'M' day.

All of those changes in my body practically will lead to my daily activities, because basically I wouldn't feel well and my stamina gradually dropped. I would not be interested in doing anything, very easy to get angry, would get furious from simple little problem, everybody - everything seems to be annoying, everything seems wrong.

I don't choose to feel like that. The truth is I really really hate it. I hate women's hormones and how it can cause me misery. But maybe people surround me hating me more for my bad mood and attitude during those period.

Poor Evan have to deal with me during this period, of course he doesn't stop annoying me. Anybody, better leave me alone. don't annoy me!

No comments: