Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Such A Pain


It was hot,
pressure was in the air,
It involved lots of screaming and yelling, and splashing
and here are the result
some burns on my right wrist,
another one on the other hand
some more on further up near elbow....

another one under my left eye (it's covered my make up now so I cant take picture),

............

and few more everywehere such as my left leg and neck (not too bad), and floor.

..............

yes, splashes of hot cooking oil, fresh from the fried pan decided to land on my skin and everywhere in my kitchen yesterday
...............
all of that pain i gained, just for making these.....

delicious potato cake with corned beef

................

and you now know why I don't like cooking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wuahahahahaha...another excuse for hating cooking...nice try..