Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Morning Has Broken

After not being able to sleep until 3am last night, sleep-in was what I need this morning. But unfortunately I couldn't. A very annoying-noisy noise woke me up at about 8am. So loud that I couldn't go back to sleep and had to get up. Hhhhh....

Found out that the noise came from the apartment building about 3 blocks away from my apartment. An empty land at the back of my apartment made clear and loud sound went straight to my bedroom.

Here is what happened, taken from my bedroom window.






Yep, bunch of men were cleaning apartment building's wall. They certainly did a good job, in cleaning the building (the wall looks white rather than brown now), but they also has successfully ruined my morning.

Anyhoo, interesting to see how they do it. That's why I took the pic.

No comments: