Monday, January 24, 2011

Worries

As I remember myself as a young - single girl, I was such an adventurous girl who didn't have fear of anything. I did not have worry about almost anything. It's funny to realise that now is a drama queen if related with "worrying about something".

I think it all started since I had a child. The feeling of being responsible to your own child and his well being has extraordinary impact in my life. I became a worrier person that I've ever been. Living overseas without close friends and family doesn't help. Worry and tense is my brain's daily intake (poor brain). I'm tired, but can't help it.

Now only about four days until I fly only with the little boy to Jtown. Do not mention all the stress I got from this coming trip. It started a month before, almost ruin our new year celebration. Now I got horrible-painful pimple in my eye, seems everything goes against me.

I need to relax, but really really don't know how :(

No comments: