Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Since Then

I stroll around the complex in my stroller, just to have fresh air in the evening,
and for mum and dad and oma to shop in local minimarket and vegetable shop

I grow lots of pimples lately. Started from my cheeks, then spread around my face and head. Mum was worried and took me to doctor last week. Doctor said nothing to worry about. It will go away by itself in a a couple of months.

My first trip out of town. This is at Mount Nebo, about 45 minutes from Amman. It was hot! But I like going out. The girls (mum and oma) then had a lot of mozaik shopping in a town nearby.

I am being pampered by Oma lately. Love it :)

Yay! my tummy is full, bum is clean, i'm happy and want to play now.

I am at the Mariott hotel Petra with mum, dad, and oma. My first long trip by car. 3 hours in the car was hot, but it's ok with me. I slept most of the time, and I just stayed in the hotel during our 2 nights stay. It has nice and comfy bed. I slept very well at night. Mum and dad like it because they were tired from the walking during the day.


I like to have people around and laugh, talk and play with them. My best mood to do that is after I finish my milk. Seems like people love me doing that as they talked and laugh back at me. But, I would cry so hard and loud when I'm hungry. Nothing can stop me screaming when I'm hungry! Looks like it was very annoying for mum and dad, though...

No comments: