Sunday, April 1, 2007

Comin', Goin', Stayin'....


I'm now finally back in Darwin, safe and sound, and.... awake.

But frankly,... I'm confused. Too many things too write, don't know where to start. One thing for sure, it was the best 5 weeks holiday I've ever had. Even though my home duties changed into driver and porter (tukang angkat barang!) - mmm..... only when sister move to other room, though! My dad even said I'm stronger than before, in context when taking heavy things around. Gossh!... But at least I don't have to cook ;p and of course I had a lot of fun catch up with friends. Rebecca's visit, went to Java Jazz Festival, clubbing at X2 were the highlight of this trip.



Thank you to my parents, sisters and friends for having sharing and spending time with me. You are all precious to me. I'd love to extend my stay there, I really do. But it's time for me to come to other home of mine, a 'home' who I promised to spend my life with.

I'll be coming back to Jakarta, for sure! In the mean time, stay in touch, guys! :)

Check out more pictures in
here.

No comments: