Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Time Has Come

I knew it! I knew this time will come. But I didn't think it will be this soon! It was just yesterday when we (I and Andrew) questioning ourselves on how could someone upload the whole series of this show in youtube without getting any trouble. And today I know the answer..... There is a big red sign says "This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner Sony Pictures Entertainment because its content was used without permission" when I tried to watch The Amazing Race Asia episode 9.

well well well.....I have to be heartbroken again, not able to watch my favorite team from Indonesia, Mardy and Marsio beats other teams with their intelligent and luck (*sob*).........I'm not a YouTube or Piracy big fans, but for me who don't have access to watch this show on TV or dvd, being able to watch it in this site is very very handy and practical and efficient, enjoyable, and all the good things! :) Good on you Sony Pictures ! From hundreds of other videos that doesn't have permission, you picked this one as a victim! Anyway.... I completely understand and this doesn't surprise me.

But still... doesn't mean I should stop trying. Anyone know where else can I possibly watch the rest of this show ??? .... Please tell me..... please, pleasee.....

No comments: